1. Limited Liability. In no event shall BBN Translations, BBN Online Solutions, BBN Online Solutions Inc, its owners, representatives, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, and/or the respective employees, collectively “The Provider” be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages arising out of or in connection with the products, sales, bids, service, services and/or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of The Provider, to you and/or any third party in any circumstance is limited to the amount paid by you for the product and/or service purchased from The Provider or fifty ($50.00) US American Dollars, whichever lowest. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply whether any claims based upon principles of contract, warranty, negligence and/or other tort, breach of any statutory duty, principles of indemnity and/or contribution, the failure of any limited and/or exclusive remedy to achieve its essential purpose and/or otherwise and/or any other failure. You agree to these terms and conditions and you agree to mandatory arbitration. This limited liability agreement will apply and remain in full effect to this service and/or any other previous, current, and/or future service(s) acquired from The Provider. If one section of the entire sale and/or agreement does not apply, the rest should remain in full extent. Client (You, Customer, Buyer) agree(s) that any and all sales, transactions, and/or services offered through The Provider, constitutes a sale under applicable Florida law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Osceola County, Florida, USA.
2. Written Document Translation Compensation. Payment is expected in full, with at least 1 business day, prior to starting the document written translation service. If Postal Mail Delivery is requested, postage fee is not included in the compensation, Client agrees to pay The Provider for postage prior to mailing out the translated document(s) and/or materials. Cancellation Note: Client agrees to pay any work The Provider has already completed and/or started.
3. Verbal Translation / Interpreter Compensation. Payment is expected in full, with at least 3 business days, prior to starting the verbal translation / interpreter service. Per hour verbal translations / interpreter services, client may incur in additional charges if more service hours are required; minimum of 4 hours service charge even though the translation service and/or event may take less time than requested/expected. After 4 hours of service, per hour service is billable at 30 minutes intervals. “Per Day” and/or “Event at Service Date and Time” service maximum up to 8 hours of service per day or per event respectively. Changes and Cancellation Note: written notice must be delivered to The Provider, and Client must receive a confirmation of the change and/or the cancellation from The Provider for the change and/or the cancellation to be considered as valid. Changes and/or Cancellation Notice must be delivered and confirmed 3 business days before scheduled service. Any refund issued for changes and/or cancellations requested on or less than 3 business days before the scheduled service, the refund will be subject up to 50% cancellation fee (deduction) (The Provider, at its sole discretion, will determine the amount to be deducted from the refund). In the event, The Provider is not needed during the requested services, no refunds will be granted. Once the event(s) for verbal translation service(s) is(are) considered as completed by The Provider, The Provider will be released and her/his service(s) will be considered as completed satisfactorily.
4. Time and Dates. All information must be provided to The Provider in timely manner. For Witten Document Translation services, “Estimated Date To Be Ready” is an approximate date and may not represent the exact date service will be delivered; and work may be completed either before and/or after the “Estimated Date To Be Ready”. For Verbal Translations / Interpreter services, Time starts to count from the specified “Service Time” above unless any change in time and/or date has been agreed and confirmed by both parties, in written.
5. At Will Agreement. This agreement is considered at will and may be terminated by any party at any moment, however, terms and conditions, fees and/or any applicable charges will remain contingent even upon termination of the agreement and any dues to provider must be paid in full. Client is of the opinion that The Provider has the necessary qualifications, experience and abilities to provide translation / interpreter services.
6. Responsibility Beyond Our Control. BBN Translations, BBN Online Solutions, Inc, The Provider is not considered responsible for any postage, late fees, charges, penalties, faults, consequences and/or any other cause beyond our control in relation to the requested service and/or services performed.
7. Service Agreement. Any service, service request, change, and/or cancellation is not valid until client has received a written confirmation from a BBN Translations' representative. This agreement can be used in connection to any of the services requested from The Provider.
8. Additional Services and Fees. Client may request and/or incur in additional services from The Provider, which must be paid in full before or immediately after rendered services, depending on circumstances, in example, but not limited, additional verbal translation / interpreter service hours. For convenience, a credit card voucher is available.
9. Languages. Translation (written and/or verbal) must be done solely in the English and Spanish languages.
10. Code of Conduct. A professional code of conduct is expected from both parties at all times. The Provider’s Translator/Interpreter, at its sole discretion, may stop his/her services at any time if a translation/interpretation service becomes uncomfortable for him/her and no refunds will be granted.
11. Estimates. An estimate can be converted to a work order upon mutual agreement (verbal and/or written) between Client and BBN Translations.
12. Translation Material(s) Note. DOCUMENTS ARE NOT HELD AFTER 7 DAYS. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY TRANSLATION MATERIAL, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ORIGINAL(S), COPY, COPIES, TRANSLATION DOCUMENT(S), AND/OR ANY OTHER SERVICE-RELATED DOCUMENTS.
13. Singular, Plural, and Gender Note for These Terms & Conditions Agreement. The singular includes the plural, and the plural includes the singular. Female includes Male references and Male includes female references. Unless otherwise specified.