1. Limited Liability. In no event shall BBN Translations, BBN Online Solutions, BBN Online Solutions Inc, its owners, representatives, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, and/or the respective employees, collectively “The Provider” be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages arising out of or in connection with the products, sales, bids, service, services and/or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of The Provider, to you and/or any third party in any circumstance is limited to the amount paid by you for the product and/or service purchased from The Provider or fifty ($50.00) US American Dollars, whichever lowest. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply whether any claims based upon principles of contract, warranty, negligence and/or other tort, breach of any statutory duty, principles of indemnity and/or contribution, the failure of any limited and/or exclusive remedy to achieve its essential purpose and/or otherwise and/or any other failure. You agree to these terms and conditions and you agree to mandatory arbitration. This limited liability agreement will apply and remain in full effect to this service and/or any other previous, current, and/or future service(s) acquired from The Provider. If one section of the entire sale and/or agreement does not apply, the rest should remain in full extent. Client (You, Customer, Buyer) agree(s) that any and all sales, transactions, and/or services offered through The Provider, constitutes a sale under applicable Florida law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Osceola County, Florida, USA.
2. Written Document Translation Compensation. Payment is expected in full, with at least 1 business day, prior to starting the document written translation service. If Postal Mail Delivery is requested, postage fee is not included in the compensation, Client agrees to pay The Provider for postage prior to mailing out the translated document(s) and/or materials. Cancellation Note: Client agrees to pay any work The Provider has already completed and/or started.
3. Translated Documents - Physical Prints. All translated printed documents will be in Black and White prints only; unless otherwise agreed and estimated before the service is performed. Color copies may incur in additional charges.
4. Time and Dates. All information must be provided to The Provider in timely manner. For Witten Document Translation services, “Estimated Date To Be Ready” is an approximate date and may not represent the exact date service will be delivered; and work may be completed either before and/or after the “Estimated Date To Be Ready”.
5. At Will Agreement. This agreement is considered at will and may be terminated by any party at any moment, however, terms and conditions, fees and/or any applicable charges will remain contingent even upon termination of the agreement and any dues to provider must be paid in full. Client is of the opinion that The Provider has the necessary qualifications, experience and abilities to provide translation services.
6. Responsibility Beyond Our Control. BBN Translations, BBN Online Solutions, Inc, The Provider is not considered responsible for any postage, late fees, charges, penalties, faults, consequences and/or any other cause beyond our control in relation to the requested service and/or services performed.
7. Service Agreement. Any service, service request, change, and/or cancellation is not valid until both parties have agreed to such service, request, change, and/or cancellation. This agreement can be used in connection to any of the services requested from The Provider.
8. Additional Services and Fees. Client may request and/or incur in additional services from The Provider, which must be paid in full before or immediately after rendered services, depending on circumstances.
9. Languages. Translation must be done solely in the English and Spanish languages.
10. Code of Conduct. A professional code of conduct is expected from both parties at all times. The Provider’s Translator, at its sole discretion, may stop his/her services at any time if a translation/interpretation service becomes uncomfortable for him/her and no refunds will be granted.
11. Estimates. An estimate can be converted to a work order upon mutual agreement (verbal and/or written) between the Client and BBN Translations.
12. Translation Material(s) Note. DOCUMENTS ARE NOT HELD AFTER 7 DAYS. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY TRANSLATION MATERIAL, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ORIGINAL(S), COPY, COPIES, TRANSLATION DOCUMENT(S), AND/OR ANY OTHER SERVICE-RELATED DOCUMENTS.
13. Singular, Plural, and Gender Note for These Terms & Conditions Agreement. The singular includes the plural, and the plural includes the singular. Female includes Male references and Male includes female references. Unless otherwise specified.